Australia Wide Five, a juried members’ exhibition presented by Ozquilt Network Inc, tours next to:
- Naracoorte Art Gallery, South Australia: 10 January – 19 February 2017
- Bainz Gallery, Wangaratta, Victoria: 1 – 30 June 2017
- Barossa Regional Gallery, South Australia: dates to be confirmed
- National Wool Museum, Geelong, Victoria: dates to be confirmed
- Godinymayin Yijard Rivers Arts and Culture Centre, Katherine, NT: 26 January 2018- 3 March 2018
- Millicent Art Gallery, South Australia: 16 March – 18 April 2018
a matter of time
a matter of time is a travelling exhibition curated by me and is comprised of 32 contemporary textile works exploring the fourth dimension (time) in cloth. The exhibition is on tour in 2016/2017 including the following venues:
- Millicent Art Gallery, Millicent, South Australia: 1 December 2016 – 31 January 2017.
- Gosford Regional Gallery, Gosford, New South Wales, Australia 18 February -23 March 2017. Opening at 6.30pm on Friday, 17 February 2017.
- Coalface Art Gallery, Moranbah, 1-31 May 2017.
- Dysart Library Artspace, Dysart, Queensland: 1-30 June 2017
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham, UK 10-13 August 2017.
- New Zealand National Quilt Symposium: 5-10 October 2017.
Other venues are under investigation. Please contact me if you wish to discuss any exhibition opportunities.
Australia Quilts – exceptional quilts from the great southern land
In September 2014, Carrefour Européen du Patchwork/European Patchwork Meeting celebrated its 20th anniversary in Alsace, France. Australia is guest country of honour from outside Europe and I curated a special invitational exhibit of 34 “exceptional quilts from the great Southern land” ranging from traditional quilts to contemporary textile art.