Australia Wide Five
Australia Wide Five, a juried members’ exhibition presented by Ozquilt Network Inc, tours next to:
- Bainz Gallery, Wangaratta, Victoria: 1 – 30 June 2017
AQS QuiltWeek, Grand Rapids, Michigan 16–19 August 2017
AQS QuiltWeek, Fall Paducah, Kentucky 13–16 September 2017
AQS QuiltWeek, Des Moines, Iowa, 4–7 October 2017
- National Wool Museum, Geelong, Victoria: November 2017 – dates to be confirmed
- Godinymayin Yijard Rivers Arts and Culture Centre, Katherine, Northern Territory: 31 January – 3 March 2018
- Millicent Art Gallery, Millicent, South Australia: 16 March – 18 April 2018
- Barossa Regional Gallery, South Australia: 5 May-30 June 2018
a matter of time
a matter of time is a travelling exhibition curated by me and is comprised of 32 contemporary textile works exploring the fourth dimension (time) in cloth. The exhibition continues on tour in 2017 to:
- Coalface Art Gallery, Moranbah, 2-30 May 2017.
- Dysart Art Space, Dysart, Queensland: 5-30 June 2017
- Festival of Quilts, Birmingham, UK 10-13 August 2017.
- New Zealand National Quilt Symposium: 5-10 October 2017.
- International Quilt Festival/Market Houston, Texas, USA: 28 October – 5 November 2017.
Australia Quilts – exceptional quilts from the great southern land
In September 2014, Carrefour Européen du Patchwork/European Patchwork Meeting celebrated its 20th anniversary in Alsace, France. Australia is guest country of honour from outside Europe and I curated a special invitational exhibit of 34 “exceptional quilts from the great Southern land” ranging from traditional quilts to contemporary textile art.